A NEW AND SPECTACULAR WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMME -SLIM DIET 2

SLIM DIET

* SAFE
* EFFECTIVE
* MAXIMUM WEIGHT LOSS
* ECONOMIC
* SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
* NATURAL


Slim Diet's Unique Benefits
1. It is completely natural, safe, rapid and cost effective.
2. There are no ravenous hunger pains and a satisfying volume of food is consumed daily.
3. You can measure, by means of a simple test, whether you are burning fat or not.
4. You lose only fat, not lean body tissue (as in low calorie diets), thereby maintaining good muscle and skin tone.
5. Detoxification and cleansing of your body's system is automatic.
6. The plan offers great encouragement, as weight loss is more rapid than any other programme based on calorie or exercise principles.
7. Identification of your body's metabolic rate (critical carbohydrate level).
8. A very effective support system.
9. Establishes the basis and knowledge to maintain weight control forever.
10. More energy with no dieting blues or side effects.

TESTIMONIALS
Over 14.5kg lost in one month using Ultra Diet

I was pampered (food wise) when I was young. This led me to gain unwanted weight. I spent a lot of money and effort to slim down, attending health clinics but it was all in vain.

I started with Ultra Diet, Fibre, RDAs, CoQ10 and Gymnema. Within ten days I couldn’t believe what I saw on the scales, I had lost 4.5kg (10lbs). I lost a total of 14.96kg (33lbs) in one month.

When it came to being photographed, I always hid a part of my big self because I was so ashamed. The ‘after’ photo shows me today 33lbs less.

Ms Robelle N. Punzalan, Philippines

Comments

Slim Sehat

90 % orang gagal dalam program untuk menguruskan badan. Apakah anda termasuk salah satunya???

Katakan tidak !!!


Selesaikan masalah berat badan anda sehingga 2-4 Kg selama 7 Hari secara sehat, alami, aman (selamat) dan murah. Tidak perlu senaman, tidak perlu berlapar, mudah diikuti dan dalam masa yang singkat. Kulit tetap mengencang dan semakin cantik.

Segera dapatkan bentuk tubuh yang slim sehat hanya dengan produk slim sehat kami.

Berminat silakan kirim email : slimdiet_health2@yahoo.com





Label

Live Blog Stats